-   -   Search not OK? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/224977-search-not-ok.html)

Michael R

Search not OK?

This is not an Excel related question but still - please consider:

Why is it that since +/- 2 days when I use the "search for" functionality in
this Discussion Groups service I always get "Your query for "xxx" did not
return results.
" (where xxx is the searched for term eg SUM)

yesterday sometimes a message like "Service temporarily unavailable" came up.

when will this very useful site work again?

Dave Peterson

Search not OK?

I don't know the reason, but I do know that when I'm searching for something in
the newsgroup, I'd use google:

http://groups.google.com/advanced_se...blic.excel. *

(you can specify the newsgroup that you want on that screen.)

--

Dave Peterson

David Biddulph[_2_]

Search not OK?

So why not use a newsreader? OE, or whatever alternative you prefer.
--
David Biddulph