-   -   Data Validation (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/224878-data-validation.html)

adeel via OfficeKB.com

Data Validation

I am creating a form in excel which would be filled by user. I want to creat
some cells that only accept specifc numeric values. for example in cell A1 I
want user to be entered numbers from 5 to 10, if less or greater values
entered an error window appear asking to enter values from 5 to 10.

If it is possible, please help.

John[_22_]

Data Validation

Hi
Select the cell you want then Goto DataValidation and set your criteria.
HTH
John