FIX IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
even google groups is screwed up.

tks
FSt1

----------------
click "I Agree" in the message pane.

OssieMac

microsoft communities interface

Also suggest that you try logging a complaint here. Took me forever to find
the site.

https://support.microsoft.com/contac...;1208&ws=mscom

OssieMac

"FSt1" wrote:

FIX IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
even google groups is screwed up.

tks
FSt1

----------------
click "I Agree" in the message pane.

David Biddulph[_2_]

microsoft communities interface

So why not use a newsreader? OE, or whatever alternative you prefer.
--
David Biddulph

FSt1 wrote:
even google groups is screwed up.

tks
FSt1

suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click
the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the
button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft
Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane.