-   -   How do I email a single spreadsheet tab in excel? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/224813-how-do-i-email-single-spreadsheet-tab-excel.html)

DPOWER

How do I email a single spreadsheet tab in excel?

Running Excel 2007.

I have a spreadsheet with multiple tabs on the bottom. Is there a way to
email a single tab?

Thanks

Gord Dibben

How do I email a single spreadsheet tab in excel?

You must copy that sheet to a new workbook and send that.

Everything you need to send emails from Excel can be found at Ron de Bruin's
site.

http://www.rondebruin.nl/sendmail.htm

Note the SendMail add-in which makes it all easy without writing your own
code.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

On Wed, 18 Mar 2009 15:46:01 -0700, DPOWER
wrote:

Running Excel 2007.

I have a spreadsheet with multiple tabs on the bottom. Is there a way to
email a single tab?

Thanks

Alan

How do I email a single spreadsheet tab in excel?

Ron De Bruin is the expert on this,

http://www.rondebruin.nl/sendmail.htm

Regards,
Alan.