-   -   Edit Recent Documents list? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/224766-edit-recent-documents-list.html)

Bob Newman

Edit Recent Documents list?

This was oringinally posted to the Word group but it applies to Excel 2007
as well.. How can I take individual documents off of the Recent Documents
list? Failing that, how can I clear the list? (I still want it to remember
future documents.)

Thanks... Bob

Ron de Bruin

Edit Recent Documents list?

Hi Bob

I have a example from Jim Rech to clear the list and remember it on my site
Note : this is the only way as far as i know to do it
http://www.rondebruin.nl/ribbon.htm

See the RibbonX Tips section

--

Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl/tips.htm

__________ Information from ESET Smart Security, version of virus signature database 3946 (20090318) __________

http://www.eset.com

__________ Information from ESET Smart Security, version of virus signature database 3946 (20090318) __________

http://www.eset.com

Gord Dibben

Edit Recent Documents list?

To clear the list just set it to display 0

Then reset it to display whatever.

Office ButtonExcel OptionsAdvancedDisplay

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP