-   -   Protect User from edit Control Toolbox (Design Mode) (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/224400-protect-user-edit-control-toolbox-design-mode.html)

Chrilee

Protect User from edit Control Toolbox (Design Mode)

Hi,

How can I protect user from able to switch to Control Toolbox (Design Mode)?
Is there any way to disable user to go to design mode except the person who
design to form?

Jacob Skaria

Protect User from edit Control Toolbox (Design Mode)

Dear Chrilee

You can password protect the VBE. In VBE interface...

Tools|VBA Project Properties|Protection Tab
Check lock and password protect

If this post helps click Yes
Jacob Skaria

Chrilee

Protect User from edit Control Toolbox (Design Mode)

Hi Jacob,

Example, I have created button and text box in the Excel sheet and not the
VBA form. Using the Control Toolbox. But I do not want user to be able to
switch to the design mode. How can I prevent this?

Tools|VBA Project Properties|Protection Tab
is not what I'm looking for. But is also something new to me. Thanks you.