-   -   How to copy drop down list to next sheet (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/224389-how-copy-drop-down-list-next-sheet.html)

Iraj

How to copy drop down list to next sheet

Hi all:
I have created a drop down list in sheet 1. But when I copied the cell with
list to the sheet 2 in the same work book, doesnt show any list.

Is there any way to copy it to other sheets in a ame book?
Cheers .

T. Valko

How to copy drop down list to next sheet

Give the source for the list a defined name then it should work after you
copy/paste it.

Watch this 5 min video:

How to setup a data validation drop down list:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=t2OsWJijrOM

--
Biff
Microsoft Excel MVP

"Iraj" wrote in message
Hi all:
I have created a drop down list in sheet 1. But when I copied the cell
with
list to the sheet 2 in the same work book, doesnt show any list.

Is there any way to copy it to other sheets in a ame book?
Cheers .

Iraj

How to copy drop down list to next sheet

You are gem T.Valko.
I got it work, perfectly, thanks for prompt helping too.