-   -   Error Message : "Too may different cell formats" (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/224189-error-message-too-may-different-cell-formats.html)

Rianto

Error Message : "Too may different cell formats"

Any body know how to deal with the Error Message : "Too may different cell
formats" in excell? Every time I try to do some formatting (e.g. coloring,
currency, percent, comma, italics, etc) to every cell on my worksheet, the
error message come up.

Thanks

Pecoflyer[_223_]

Error Message : "Too may different cell formats"

Hi , as the message indicates tou have too many different formats in
your sheet Have a look at 'You receive a "Too many different cell
formats" error message in Excel'
(http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=213904) dor more
information

--
Pecoflyer

Cheers -
*'Membership is free' (http://www.thecodecage.com)* & allows file
upload -faster and better answers

*Adding your XL version* to your post helps finding solution faster
Pecoflyer's Profile: http://www.thecodecage.com/forumz/member.php?userid=14
View this thread: http://www.thecodecage.com/forumz/sh...ad.php?t=74873