-   -   Excel should let hyperlink of PDF jump to a specific page like IE. (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/22416-excel-should-let-hyperlink-pdf-jump-specific-page-like-ie.html)

Kenn Tan

Excel should let hyperlink of PDF jump to a specific page like IE.

I have problem trying to hyperlink a cell in Excel to a specific page in a
PDF document. I have no problem using IE to hyperlink to a specific page (eg.
abcd.pdf#page=31).

But why is it I can't do that in excel? Everytime I click the hyperlink, it
is only able to display the 1st page.

Sunil Jayakumar

Hi Kenn,

You will nee to reference the specific range - so try hyperlinking to
<<\\server\share\file.xls - Sheet!A1

Hope this helps

Warm regards

Sunil Jayakumar

"Kenn Tan" <Kenn wrote in message
I have problem trying to hyperlink a cell in Excel to a specific page in a
PDF document. I have no problem using IE to hyperlink to a specific page
(eg.
abcd.pdf#page=31).

But why is it I can't do that in excel? Everytime I click the hyperlink,
it
is only able to display the 1st page.

www.ayyoo.com/credit-cards.html

Kenn Tan

Actually I want to click a cell in Excel and jump to a specific page in PDF
document. Not clicking on the PDF.

Anyway of doing it?