-   -   Text and gridlines offset from one another (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/224083-text-gridlines-offset-one-another.html)

Steve

Text and gridlines offset from one another

When I print a sheet, the text and gridlines progressively move apart. It is
like the row height is set at one value for the text and a different value
for the gridlines. Ecel 2003.

Bob I

Text and gridlines offset from one another

That is typically caused by the print driver. HP laserjets and "Advanced
Printing features" are usually found to be involved. Try going into
Print Preferences on the Operating System Start menu Settings Printers,
look for Advanced, and then Disable "Advanced Printing Features".