-   -   Insert Calculated Field in a Pivot Table (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/223748-insert-calculated-field-pivot-table.html)

Connie Martin

Insert Calculated Field in a Pivot Table

I have some old instructions (nice pictures and all) of how to insert a new
formula field in a pivot table from Excel 2000 which is not the same in Excel
2003, which I am now using, and I can't find out how to do it, and Help is no
help. In Excel 2000 you right-clicked on a column header in the Pivot Table
and selected "Formulas" and then "Calculated Field...". But that option is
not in the menu in Excel 2003. Where did it go? Connie

Roger Govier[_3_]

Insert Calculated Field in a Pivot Table

Hi Connie

On the Pivot Table toolbar, select the dropdown labelled Pivot Table and you
will see Formulas.

--
Regards
Roger Govier