-   -   Excel Conditional Formatting (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/223624-excel-conditional-formatting.html)

ACarella

Excel Conditional Formatting

I have several highlighting rules created for worksheet2.
I would like the same highlighting rules to apply to worksheet1.
I have office 2007.
I have gone into Conditional Formatting/Manage Rules
show formating rules for Sheet 2
all the rules appear
I would now like to apply those same rules to Sheet 1.
Please help.
thank you.

Gord Dibben

Excel Conditional Formatting

Try selecting the cells in sheet2 then double-click the Formatting
Paintbrush

Switch to sheet1 and Paint the desired cells.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

On Mon, 9 Mar 2009 12:37:08 -0700, ACarella
wrote:

I have several highlighting rules created for worksheet2.
I would like the same highlighting rules to apply to worksheet1.
I have office 2007.
I have gone into Conditional Formatting/Manage Rules
show formating rules for Sheet 2
all the rules appear
I would now like to apply those same rules to Sheet 1.
Please help.
thank you.

ACarella

Excel Conditional Formatting