-   -   how do I combine two forms with different size columns to make on. (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/22351-how-do-i-combine-two-forms-different-size-columns-make.html)

Morningside

how do I combine two forms with different size columns to make on.

I built two forms to make one as I cannot control the difference in columns
sizes. Now I cannot merge the two forms to make one. Is this possible or
have I wasted hours. I am fairly new to forms. Thank you

JulieD

Hi

not sure what you mean by "forms", if you're talking about laying
information out in a worksheet, then you can not change column sizes within
the same column ... ie the size of column A is applicable to all 65536 rows.
However, a "workaround" is to merge adjacent cells (format / cells -
alignment tab, merge cells) ... however, merging cells can cause problems if
you wish to sort (or filter) the data later.

--
Cheers
JulieD
"Morningside" wrote in message
[...]

Ragdyer

Don't quite understand exactly what your question is, but if it's relating
to the creation of XL sheets to use for presentation purposes, this old post
may help to get you started:

http://tinyurl.com/52hwo

--
HTH,