-   -   Emailing an Excel worksheet (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/22350-emailing-excel-worksheet.html)

Kathy K.

Emailing an Excel worksheet

I'm using Excel as a gradebook, and when emailing each student their
worksheet, I'm unable to figure out how to add my signature block to the
outgoing email. My default email is Outlook Express (can't change this, I'm
required to use it for this class). Also, is there a way to delete unused
cells from a spreadsheet? I know I can highlight only the cells I want to
appear in the body of the email, but I'm trying to save a step (lazy I guess).

Bob Phillips

Don't know if it can be done with OE, but if it can I am sure that Ron will
describe how at http://www.rondebruin.nl/sendmail.htm

--

HTH

RP