-   -   Printing sheets with page numbers (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/223276-printing-sheets-page-numbers.html)

mishka

Printing sheets with page numbers

I am using windows XP and Excel 2007.
My problem is that when I print out my excel works sheets which I formatted
to have a footer (page numbers) - the page numbers won't print out.
I can see the page numbers using the preview mode and when I go to print -
there is no numbers.
They will print on my black and white printer (Brother) but the printer I
want to use is the color (Epson R-800) and they do not print.
Any help here would be greatly appreciated
Thank you