-   -   How to search Excel files based on a specific text string in VBA c (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/223272-how-search-excel-files-based-specific-text-string-vba-c.html)

Bob

How to search Excel files based on a specific text string in VBA c

Hello,

I need to search an Excel file in my computer which has a specific VBA
subroutines I wrote. I tried using Windows file search feature to search the
text string. It does not work. And it is almost impossible to open every
Excel file to seach for the text string in the VBE.

Any suggestions on how to conduct a file search by looking for a text string
in VBA code?

Thank you in advance.

Davesexcel