-   -   Excel 2003 - Can't format Pivot Table (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/223264-excel-2003-cant-format-pivot-table.html)

KT

Excel 2003 - Can't format Pivot Table

I have one workstation that cannot execute any pivot table formatting. The
pivot table in question can be formatted on other workstations. On this one
workstation, the small arrow that comes up to indicate a selection within the
pivot table never appears and cannot be elicited. All other functions work.
Is there a setting somewhere that would disallow formatting?

Shane Devenshire

Excel 2003 - Can't format Pivot Table

Hi,

Click in the pivot table and choose, Pivot Table, Select, Enable Selection -
this will activate the arrows you are missing.

Cheers,
Shane Devenshire