-   -   Conditional Formatting (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/223188-conditional-formatting.html)

Lynn Ash

Conditional Formatting

I am trying to colour code some figures into Green, Amber & red relating to
what percentage has been achieved.

In the following example I have got the red (under 80% working and the Green
(over 100% but I CANNOT get the formula right for the amber section.

=I6100% Green

=I680%<99.999% Amber

=I6<79.9999 Red

Please can someone help - I am sure it is going to be sooo easy once someone
tells me what I am doing wrong!

I hope someone can help soon as it is driving me mad!!
--
Lynn

Jim Thomlinson

Conditional Formatting

Just colour the cell amber and avoid the conditional format. If one of the
Conditional Format conditions are met then it will override the colour.
Otherwise it will leave the cell amber...
--
HTH...

Jim Thomlinson

"Lynn Ash" wrote:

I am trying to colour code some figures into Green, Amber & red relating to
what percentage has been achieved.

In the following example I have got the red (under 80% working and the Green
(over 100% but I CANNOT get the formula right for the amber section.

=I6100% Green

=I680%<99.999% Amber

=I6<79.9999 Red

Please can someone help - I am sure it is going to be sooo easy once someone
tells me what I am doing wrong!

I hope someone can help soon as it is driving me mad!!
--
Lynn

Ron@Buy

Conditional Formatting

Whilst Jim is 100% correct, for future reference the formula you seek for
amber could be: =AND(I680%,I6<99.999%)

"Lynn Ash" wrote:

I am trying to colour code some figures into Green, Amber & red relating to
what percentage has been achieved.

In the following example I have got the red (under 80% working and the Green
(over 100% but I CANNOT get the formula right for the amber section.

=I6100% Green

=I680%<99.999% Amber

=I6<79.9999 Red

Please can someone help - I am sure it is going to be sooo easy once someone
tells me what I am doing wrong!

I hope someone can help soon as it is driving me mad!!
--
Lynn

Lynn Ash

Conditional Formatting

That is fantastic!

Thanks so much for your help - I knew something was missing!!

Kind regards
--
Lynn