-   -   Excel problem printing multiple copies (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/223176-excel-problem-printing-multiple-copies.html)

LINDA

Excel problem printing multiple copies

When we use the Number of Copies function in the Excel's print menu, the
first page prints ok but subsequent pages display PCL XL error, Subsystem:
KERNEL, Error: IllegalOperatorSequence, Operator: EndChar, Position: 32.
Word and Adobe docs aren't affected. Using XP.

Dave Peterson

Excel problem printing multiple copies

That looks more like a printer error (PCL is Printer Control Language).

Maybe you could try it with a different/newer printer driver.

--

Dave Peterson