-   -   Hyperlink Error Message (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/223125-hyperlink-error-message.html)

tigermoth

Hyperlink Error Message

I have created hyperlink in some of my worksheets and it was working fine
until yesterday. Now when I click on the hyperlink, I get this error mesaage
:-

"This operation has been cancelled due to restrictions in effect on this
computer"

tigermoth

Hyperlink Error Message

"tigermoth" wrote:

I have created hyperlink in some of my worksheets and it was working fine
until yesterday. Now when I click on the hyperlink, I get this error mesaage
:-

"This operation has been cancelled due to restrictions in effect on this
computer"

Problem solved. Solution found, see link
http://rapidshare.com/files/50604621/VT.JABW.part7.rar