-   -   How (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/22310-how.html)

Rodriguez

How

Is it possible to freeze Panes on Exel? It work'on my PDA, but i don't know
how on my PC.

Peace
--
I love Microsoft World......

John Mansfield

Rodriquez,

Yes, go to the standard toolbar and select Window - Freeze Panes.

----
Regards,
John Mansfield
http://www.pdbook.com

"Rodriguez" wrote:

Is it possible to freeze Panes on Exel? It work'on my PDA, but i don't know
how on my PC.

Peace
--
I love Microsoft World......

Bob Phillips

menu WindowFreeze Panes

--

HTH

RP

"Rodriguez" wrote in message
Is it possible to freeze Panes on Exel? It work'on my PDA, but i don't

know
how on my PC.

Peace
--