-   -   Customizing paper size (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/223042-customizing-paper-size.html)

Skiball

Customizing paper size

How can I change the paper size in excel. The old software had an option
"customize" and you just imput the size of the paper in ". ie. 4" x 6".
2007 excel does not give you that option that I can see.

Sheeloo[_3_]

Customizing paper size

You are right! I never noticed that before...
I could not find an option for Custom Paper Size...

There are a lot of options on the Page Layout ribbon under Size... closest
to 4" x 6" was A6 size.
Having said that it depends on the printer driver... if the printer supports
custom size then you will get an option...

I tested with my Acrobat Writer... It allowed me to define a custom size, I
named it CUSTOM and now it shows up under Sizes in Excel

You need to click on 'Advanced' in Page Setup dialog... it will take you to
your printer page...

"Skiball" wrote:

How can I change the paper size in excel. The old software had an option
"customize" and you just imput the size of the paper in ". ie. 4" x 6".
2007 excel does not give you that option that I can see.

Bob I

Customizing paper size

Forms can be created in the operating systems Print Server Properties,
Forms tab. (R-click on "Faxes and Printers", Open, File, Server Properties)