-   -   table quick style (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/223021-table-quick-style.html)

Jonathon Shull

table quick style

Is there a way to turn off the Table Quick Sytles functionality? I'm on 2007
and the rest of my work group is on 2003.
--
Thx Jonathon

Shane Devenshire

table quick style

Hi,

What exactly do you mean by turn of the table quick style functionality.
What is happening that you don't want?

Cheers,
Shane Devenshire

"Jonathon Shull" wrote:

Is there a way to turn off the Table Quick Sytles functionality? I'm on 2007
and the rest of my work group is on 2003.
--
Thx Jonathon

Jonathon Shull

table quick style

I don't want it to format the table using a style. Just want it to create
the table, like using previous list function.
--
Thx Jonathon