Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Microsoft Excel translator

What is the Microsoft Excel translator? I am getting the following error
message when I try to import information into Outlook.

"An error has occurred in the Microsoft Excel translator while getting
contents of a file system.

The Microsoft Excel file C:\XXX.xls has no named ranges. Use Microsoft
Excel to name the ranges you want."

When I open Excel the colums are in fact named and show in the name box.
Any suggestions on how to solve this problem?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

You may want to make sure that none of your named ranges are the same as a
column name. I guess calling a named range "AB" would freak Excel out.

Follow this link for more info...

Happy calculating!

--
If you like this answer, please click ''''Yes.''''