-   -   time sheet needed to total weekly hours worked by staff (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/222882-time-sheet-needed-total-weekly-hours-worked-staff.html)

cravingmad

time sheet needed to total weekly hours worked by staff

Hi, I work out the hours worked for 81 staff on a weekly basis, totaling
hours worked, annual leave hours and sick days taken, then total up at month
end. I was wondering if there was any way I could input this onto an excel
sheet maybe so it's easier each week...

FSt1

time sheet needed to total weekly hours worked by staff

hi
see these sites. may not be what you had in mind but maybe you will get some
ideas.
http://www.cpearson.com/excel/overtime.htm

http://j-walk.com/ss/excel/files/timesht.htm

regards