-   -   Excel Merg (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/222626-excel-merg.html)

kiran

Excel Merg

Hi All,
I have 4 csv report file with the following file name as follows :-
Interspec_CH_EOD_Report.csv
CHPending.csv
Interspec_HD_EOD_Report.csv
HDPending.csv

my query is I want all HDPending.csv data to be copied in
Interspec_HD_EOD_Report.csv file at the end of the row of

Interspec_HD_EOD_Report.csv file deleting the heading row from HDPending.csv
like for CHPending.csv also to be copied to Interspec_CH_EOD_Report.csv file.
Then I want common data to be removed no data to be repeated.

TIA

joel

Excel Merg

What was the problem with my last solution?

http://www.microsoft.com/office/comm...ang=e n&cr=US