-   -   drop down list creation (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/22254-drop-down-list-creation.html)

swesa

drop down list creation

I have an existing template that has a drop down list of our client's names.
This is to the right of the actual template we use. I tried to add on a few
more companies but the list is not providing it when I go to the Template's
drop down list. Can anyone help?

Debra Dalgleish

If this is a data validation dropdown, you may have to change the range
to which it refers.

Select the cell
Choose Data Validation
Click in the Source box, and select all the cells that contain client names
Click OK

--
Debra Dalgleish
Excel FAQ, Tips & Book List