-   -   Linking existing wookbooks and updating graphs (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/222526-linking-existing-wookbooks-updating-graphs.html)

Tatu

Linking existing wookbooks and updating graphs

I am currently grappling with a system set up by a previous lodge manager.
There needs to be updates and new workbooks added to the already existing
system.
I am struggling to link existing wookbooks to this years figures.
I also need to update graphs etc and haven't a clue how to; my distant
school training has long since been forgotten. These graphs should be able to
be updated each month or if possible have links that up date the graph
automatically when figures change.

Any help and suggestions are most welcome