-   -   How to uninstall office 2007 if I am not satisfied? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/222232-how-uninstall-office-2007-if-i-am-not-satisfied.html)

Sivakumar.K

How to uninstall office 2007 if I am not satisfied?

My trial period is over for office 2007 trial package and I wish to
uninstall. How do I do that? Pleas help.

Bernard Liengme[_3_]

How to uninstall office 2007 if I am not satisfied?

Control Panel | Add/Remove Programs

BUT! did you install this over an earlier version? If so did you 'upgrade'
or add as a separate program? If you upgraded then you will need the disk
for the earlier version to re-install it.
best wishes
--
Bernard V Liengme
Microsoft Excel MVP

"Sivakumar.K" wrote in message
My trial period is over for office 2007 trial package and I wish to
uninstall. How do I do that? Pleas help.

Sivakumar.K[_2_]

How to uninstall office 2007 if I am not satisfied?

Dear Bernard,

thank you. It was installed as a separate program. I followed the way as
mentioned by you and successfully uninstalled and now using the office 2003
without any problem. Thanks once again for your time.

Regards,
Sivakumar.K