-   -   Printing on a pre-printed worksheet in excel 2003 (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/221951-printing-pre-printed-worksheet-excel-2003-a.html)

jmr245

Printing on a pre-printed worksheet in excel 2003

I am trying to print on a pre-printed worksheet in excel. I have tried
everything but when I select the area to print it centers the data on the
printed page. I need it to remain on the same location as it appears in the
workbook. I cant figure this out. If anyone has any knowledge on how to
accomplish this I would appreciate the help. Can't imagine I am the first
person trying to do this.

Thanks

Sheeloo[_3_]

Printing on a pre-printed worksheet in excel 2003

Try different values for MARGINS under PAGE SETUP...

Clear the 'Centre on Page' checkbox.

"jmr245" wrote:

I am trying to print on a pre-printed worksheet in excel. I have tried
everything but when I select the area to print it centers the data on the
printed page. I need it to remain on the same location as it appears in the
workbook. I cant figure this out. If anyone has any knowledge on how to
accomplish this I would appreciate the help. Can't imagine I am the first
person trying to do this.

Thanks

jmr245

Printing on a pre-printed worksheet in excel 2003

That works if you are only entering data for one cell. If you are entering
values for a row on a whole page it will not.