-   -   crossing off a cell (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/221929-crossing-off-cell.html)

dchev

crossing off a cell

I would like to be able to draw a line through the text of a cell and still
be able to read the text. Does anyone know how to do this?

Niek Otten

crossing off a cell

In the Format menu, Font, Special effects, Strikehrough

--
Kind regards,

Niek Otten
Microsoft MVP - Excel

"dchev" wrote in message
I would like to be able to draw a line through the text of a cell and still
be able to read the text. Does anyone know how to do this?

Kevin B

crossing off a cell

In addition to using strike through, you can also format the cell for
diagonal border lines as an alternative.

--
Kevin Backmann

"dchev" wrote:

I would like to be able to draw a line through the text of a cell and still
be able to read the text. Does anyone know how to do this?

dchev

crossing off a cell

Thanks