-   -   how do I make a new spread sheet pop up, based on an entry in a c. (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/22179-how-do-i-make-new-spread-sheet-pop-up-based-entry-c.html)

jpryce

how do I make a new spread sheet pop up, based on an entry in a c.

For example, I enter a "4" in a cell, then a 1x4 spread sheet pops up and the
results of the entry in the new spread sheet are shown in the adjacent cell
to where the "4" is.

David McRitchie

see your later posting in this newsgroup under a different name.
If you change you name -- I'd think that might make it difficult to find
your own posted questions and the replies to them.
---
HTH,