-   -   How do I disable the auto hyperlink feature in Excel? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/22174-how-do-i-disable-auto-hyperlink-feature-excel.html)

DougJ

How do I disable the auto hyperlink feature in Excel?

When I type in an email address in Excel, it atomatically converts it to a
hyperlink. I don't want it to do that. How do you disable this feature in
Excel 2000? I believe that I was able to do this in Excel 2003 version.

JE McGimpsey

take a look at

http://www.mcgimpsey.com/excel/nohyperlinks.html

and