-   -   I want to link a word document to a excel spreadsheet...how? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/221730-i-want-link-word-document-excel-spreadsheet-how.html)

Mac21902

I want to link a word document to a excel spreadsheet...how?

I would like to link a word template to an excel spreadsheet so that whenever
someone enters information in this form it automatically enters the
information into the excel spreadsheet to track all information filled out on
the form. Is this possible??

Gord Dibben

I want to link a word document to a excel spreadsheet...how?

Yes, it is possible.

See help in Word or Excel on linking one Office application to another.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

On Fri, 20 Feb 2009 08:27:01 -0800, Mac21902
wrote:

I would like to link a word template to an excel spreadsheet so that whenever
someone enters information in this form it automatically enters the
information into the excel spreadsheet to track all information filled out on
the form. Is this possible??

Shane Devenshire[_2_]

I want to link a word document to a excel spreadsheet...how?

Hi,

Yes. You can highlight the portion of the Word document you want and copy
it. Switch to Excel and choose Edit, Paste Special, Paste Link, OK.

Cheers,
Shane Devenshire