Old July 11th 16, 08:54 AM
Junior Member

The excel password recovery tool is only capable of recovering simple passwords. Please be noted. it just brutes force the password.

Last edited by Flametucan : July 19th 16 at 08:30 AM

Old July 28th 17, 10:42 AM
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hushirous View Post
Sometimes Microsoft Excel files creators restrict their files from others copying, editing, or printing by using password protection features of Excel files. However if you forgot the Excel password or receive a password protected xls workbook from others, how can you bypass those restrictions?

Okay, here I’ll offer you some suggestions to crack the locked Microsoft Excel files. Everyone who thinks this is illegal, and then you can go shopping instead.
This problem can be solved in 20 minutes if follow this guide: https://www.iseepassword.com/unprote...-password.html

Last edited by Kanskcom : November 30th 18 at 10:17 AM
Old December 8th 18, 04:00 AM
Junior Member

If you forgot excel password, you can use a Password Recovery Bundle to recover excel document password, Password Recovery Bundle is an all-in-one password reset software can help you recover up to 70 file types of password including excel, word, rar, zip and mo https://www.winpasskey.com/bundle/