Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
mrbalaje

Default Macro in excel

I am using Record a macro option in Excel. I had successfully recorded a
macro in which the reports that I wanted from various sheets like
sheet1,sheet2,.... are copied in one single sheet.

I want that single sheet which contain all the reports that I needed to be
in a new excel without other sheets and the macros that I have created.

The option i have tried while recording a macro is that, I just right-click
on the sheet tab and then create a copy and then move to a new workbook.

But it doesn't work. Please let me know how I can extract that particular
sheet out of the excel with contain macro to a new excel without macro.