-   -   Comparison (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/221451-comparison.html)

TiffQ23

Comparison

I have accounting data in one spreadsheet that I need to compare to see the
cheapest of all the information but also overall how they compare to each
other. I don't want it in a chart I want the information kept how I have it.
Any suggestions?

Shane Devenshire[_2_]

Comparison

Why don't you show us what your data looks like and a sample of the desired
results?

The MIN function returns the smallest item in a range.

Cheers,
Shane Devenshire