Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Excel 2007 vs. Older Views?

This may be pretty general but I don't know what to do next. I can't stand
the new layout of Excel 2007, I can't find anything, all I want is to do is
view it in the older versions, new options would be great but I can't even
the old ones I am used to, can anyone help?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

hi
you are not alone. and solutions are available.
buy.....
http://www.toolbartoggle.com
http://www.addintools.com/english/menuexcel/
not sure about this one but indorced by ron de bruin per my records.
see.....http://www.rondebruin.nl/
http://cid-c71180b441714fdc.skydrive...lClassicUI.xml
Free....(limited but....)
http://in.geocities.com/shahshaileshs/

good luck
regards
FSt1

"manycowsrick" wrote:

This may be pretty general but I don't know what to do next. I can't stand
the new layout of Excel 2007, I can't find anything, all I want is to do is
view it in the older versions, new options would be great but I can't even
the old ones I am used to, can anyone help?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Hi,

You’ll find at least two or five products listed on Microsoft Office
Marketplace for each Office application if you search as:
For Access:
http://www.google.com/search?q=site:...r=all&filter=0
For Excel:
http://www.google.com/search?q=site:...all&filte r=0