Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default add picture to custom toolbar

Is it possible to insert a picture to a custom toolbar, or to the 'commands'
that are available when you select 'customize' under the tools menu? Or ar
we limited to the autoshapes available? I use Office 2003, Windows XP
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Add the picture to a worksheet and when you build the toolbar, add the
picture like so

cbTable.Shapes(shapename).Copy*Picture
cbCtl.PasteFace

where cbTable is the codename of the sheet containing the picture, shapename
is the name of the shape, such as 'Picture 30', and cbCtl is an object
variable for the control being added.

--
__________________________________
HTH

Bob

"DebC" wrote in message
Is it possible to insert a picture to a custom toolbar, or to the
'commands'
that are available when you select 'customize' under the tools menu? Or
ar
we limited to the autoshapes available? I use Office 2003, Windows XP

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Thank you for responding. I guess what I failed to tell you, is that I am
very unfamiliar with these functions. The way I have made my toolbars, is to
right click on the standard toolbar then:
customize (the customize window shows 3 tabs: *toolbars, commands,

options)
*toolbars
'New' tab
then name my toolbar.

then from the same window I select 'commands', autoshapes, and then using
drag and drop, I place a button on my toolbar. Then assign a macro, or
hyperlink, etc to the button.

I did try to figure out your instructions, but must confess, I am totally
lost. Is this in Visual Basics? I tried typing this into the window in VB,
but had no luck. Please excuse my lack of knowledge. I am trying to learn.
Again, I thank you so much for your help.

"Bob Phillips" wrote:

Add the picture to a worksheet and when you build the toolbar, add the
picture like so

cbTable.Shapes(shapename).CopyÂ*Picture