-   -   How do I find/open older version of file in Excel 2007? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/221134-how-do-i-find-open-older-version-file-excel-2007-a.html)

GJSchmitz

How do I find/open older version of file in Excel 2007?

I somehow closed a file that is now empty. I just need to find/open an older
version of the file. Not important to recover the latest data that I tried
to enter, that can be re-entered. Using Office 2007 in Windows XP.

Dave Peterson

How do I find/open older version of file in Excel 2007?

Do you have a .xlk (backup version of the file) in the same folder?

Do you have a backup somewhere else?

Did you email it to someone else--maybe you have a copy in your sent folder--or
they could email it back?

Do you have an IT staff that backs up your data?

--

Dave Peterson