-   -   Increasing number of columns in spreadsheet (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/22110-increasing-number-columns-spreadsheet.html)

ren422

Increasing number of columns in spreadsheet

Someone has reduced the number of columns in the spreadsheet I'm using just
to A - AD.

I need to increase the size of the spreadsheet back to standard number of
columns. How do I do this?

Biff

Hi!

They're probably just hidden.

Select column AD header and drag a few inches to the
right. Then right click within column AD and select Unhide.

Biff

Someone has reduced the number of columns in the

spreadsheet I'm using just
to A - AD.

I need to increase the size of the spreadsheet back to

standard number of
columns. How do I do this?
.

Dave Peterson