-   -   Phone calls (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/220711-phone-calls.html)

Paduan learner

Phone calls

I am trying to get excel to calculate how long I have been on the phone with
a client. I am using Excel 2003. What I want to do is have the computer put
in the current time into a cell when I press enter, but I want it to keep
that time if I go to another row. Then I want to calculate how long I spend
on e ach call.

Don Guillett

Phone calls

Telemarketing?