-   -   Calculate Textbox value based on another textbox value.doc (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/220618-calculate-textbox-value-based-another-textbox-value-doc.html)

Tdungate

Calculate Textbox value based on another textbox value.doc

I have a form where I load a date into say textbox1. I would like to forecast
Textbox2 to three weeks after textbox1. What code can I use in Textbox 2 to
do that? What if my Textbox1 date is Jan 2, 2009 and I want to calculate in
Textbox2 to the next three week cycle date after say Mar 1, from Jan 3, 2009.

(i.e.) TextBox1 Value Jan 2 2009
Textbox2 Value (after Mar 3, 2009) Mar 6, 2009
Textbox3 Value Mar 27, 2009

Tdungate

Calculate Textbox value based on another textbox value.doc

please ignore this post. It was duplicated due to message when posting that
the first one was not received - try later.