-   -   Outlook Integration (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/22005-outlook-integration.html)

Bdavis

Outlook Integration

Every evening I send out an email to a group of people containing data that I
is calculated in Excel. Is there a way to have Outlook generate and send the
message every evening and grab the data from the Excell sheet?

Also, is there a way to generate an email mesage in Access to be deliverd
via Outlook. I'm thinking of having a button on a form that would generate
an email containing text and query data.