-   -   Adding info in the row at the bottom using macro? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/21986-adding-info-row-bottom-using-macro.html)

Carrie

Adding info in the row at the bottom using macro?

This is difficult to explain but here i go.

I want to be able to add new pieces of infomation into a database using a
macro.

For example: A new customer sheet, Name, Address etc.... then i want to
duplicate this information into a database using a macro. (hope that makes
sense)

The problem that i keep having is that i record the macro to one particular
row and then each time i enter a new customer it over writes it.

I want to be able to add the new customer in the row below the last row
entered.

Please help!!

Jim Rech

It's hard to give specific help since you didn't post any code. But in
general, a good way to find the "next empty cell" is to go end up from the
last row and then down one. This is an example for column A

Range("A65536").End(xlUp).Offset(1).Select

--
Jim