Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Paul.

Default Shared Worbook Accessible on an Intranet

Hi everyone,

I have a shared worbook which is currently stored on a shared drive.
My problem is that now I need to share this workbook with employees who
don't have access to this shared drive (They are based in another city).
However they can access the Company's Intranet (http protocol).
What I plan to do is upload my Shared workbook to the Intranet and have the
same functionality I have when the file seats on a shared drive.
People would be able to open it from its location without downloading the
file.
The folder containing the file would be directly exposed.

If somebody could tell me what are the challenges and reuirements , I would
really appreciate.

Thanks

Paul.