-   -   How to fill one cell with many words (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/218727-how-fill-one-cell-many-words.html)

grace

How to fill one cell with many words

I am creating a data base of information and need to type a longer
description into one particular cell. I increased the size of the cell but
the words just move to the adjacent cells.

Gary''s Student

How to fill one cell with many words

Format Cells... Alignment and check Wrap
--
Gary''s Student - gsnu200830

"grace" wrote:

I am creating a data base of information and need to type a longer
description into one particular cell. I increased the size of the cell but
the words just move to the adjacent cells.

grace

How to fill one cell with many words

Thanks so much. This helped me!

"grace" wrote:

I am creating a data base of information and need to type a longer
description into one particular cell. I increased the size of the cell but
the words just move to the adjacent cells.

Gary''s Student

How to fill one cell with many words

Thank you for the feedback!
--