-   -   Pivot Data (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/218725-pivot-data.html)

saz2369

Pivot Data

I have my pivot table shown my data as % of row but I would also like to see
the number can I do this?

saz2369

Pivot Data

"saz2369" wrote:

I have my pivot table shown my data as % of row but I would also like to see
the number can I do this?

What I would like to show is on my pivot stacked column chart I want the y
axis showing the actual numbers and the columns showing the difference in %
for that column.

Jim Thomlinson

Pivot Data

You can place the same field into the pivot area multiple times so the answer
is yes. Just drag the same field into the center and you are good to go...
--
HTH...

Jim Thomlinson

"saz2369" wrote:

I have my pivot table shown my data as % of row but I would also like to see
the number can I do this?

saz2369

Pivot Data

Thanks for your help, on my stacked column pivot chart I want to show on the
data labels the percentage that make up the column and on my y axis the
actual number can I show this?