-   -   Hperion Smart View add-in (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/218700-hperion-smart-view-add.html)

Tony Starr[_2_]

Hperion Smart View add-in

I have developed an Excel Spreadsheet for a client and it works nicely on my
pc but the client has "Hyperion Smart View For Office" add-in loaded on
their pc.

Whenever the user tries to "save as" of workbook a popup appears prompting
the user to enter the password for each protected sheet. Clicking the Cancel
button each time seems to allow the workbook to save correctly but it is
annoying as the workbook has about 15 protected worksheets.

If the hyperion add-in is uloaded the problem disappears, but the client
requires the add-in to be loaded.

Has anyone come across this issue before?

TIA
Tony

Bob I

Hperion Smart View add-in

Seems they corrected one bug, to be replaced with another.

http://forums.oracle.com/forums/thre...5404&tstart=44

Tony Starr wrote:

I have developed an Excel Spreadsheet for a client and it works nicely on my
pc but the client has "Hyperion Smart View For Office" add-in loaded on
their pc.

Whenever the user tries to "save as" of workbook a popup appears prompting
the user to enter the password for each protected sheet. Clicking the Cancel
button each time seems to allow the workbook to save correctly but it is
annoying as the workbook has about 15 protected worksheets.

If the hyperion add-in is uloaded the problem disappears, but the client
requires the add-in to be loaded.

Has anyone come across this issue before?

TIA
Tony

Tony Starr[_2_]

Hperion Smart View add-in

Hi Bob

Thanks for the response.
Now I can stop chasing down the error and tell the client to log the issue
with Oracle/Hyperion.

Many thanks.
Tony