-   -   Obnoxious MS Office Live Add-in msg (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/218626-obnoxious-ms-office-live-add-msg.html)

John

Obnoxious MS Office Live Add-in msg

After downloading recent Office 2007 updates, I keep getting an obnoxious
pup-up dialog box
Titled: MS Office Live Add-in
Saying: Connecting to the network failed. Try again later.

What is this and how do I get rid of it?

I can't image ever wanting to use MS Office Liver.

Thx for your help, John

RobofMN

Obnoxious MS Office Live Add-in msg

I kept getting an annoying pop up from that even after I clicked the "do not
notify again" option and here is how I got rid of it:

clicked: excel options add-ins comm add-ins go uncheck office live
add-in ok